Training & Help
Corporate Financial Services provides customized Accountability and Distributed Administrative Computing Security System (DACSS) training to Chief Administrative Officers (CAOs) and Department Security Administrators (DSAs).
To schedule a DACSS training session for new DSAs, please submit a System Access Request (SAR). By clicking on the “DSA Assignments” box in the “Requested Access” section, a training task will be automatically routed to Corporate Financial Services. For DACSS-related questions, please send an e-mail to ERM@finance.ucla.edu.
DACSS Reference material
Note: You must be a UCLA employee to access the UCLA box links below:
- DACSS Functions and Proc IDs
- UCLA Financial Policy
- UCLA Financial Policy – Principles of Financial Accountability
- Reviewer Information
- Process IDs and PAN Processing Rules Table
- PAN Reference Document
- PAN monitoring Reports Document Direct
- Instructions for using the DACSS Online Reports
- DACSS Online Reports via CDW
- DACSS Glossary